Wednesday 14 January 2015

Love ? Perhaps

Time flies so fast. Years ago we might use uniform and formal shoes then went to school.
Now, we grew up. Everything changes, including ourselves. Sneaker or high heels, lipstick, eye liner, are not stranger anymore.
Then, how about him? Some of you may be the same with me. that word 'love' still awkward, perhaps. Yet time even us, can't betray our heart when it going to catching love and present it for us.
Life is also about meet many new people. And sometimes we might met new people with strange feeling.
I have labeling my self that I need to think many times to whom this love would be present to, yet exactly I need to understand what kind of love, before. Or precisely it's just adoring... Once or twice isn't enough to think.
In spite of that, when I had this strange feeling I always like to discuss directly to the person with. Maybe some people said that I have no prestige as a woman, due to I'm (too) an 'agressive' woman.
Yet for me, love come up with something inside. That something is problem. Because I'm a honourable woman, so I would discuss to the person who I falling in love with. Compromising with heart, hand, and head so that this feeling will not crushing my life and his life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment