Monday 6 April 2015

Say Hello to Next Forum will be ;)

Helloo..
Sorry for make very long time for the update.
So happy with many feeling indeed one step reaching the next stairs will coming soon. Yup, I'm so glad to hear that I'm one of 55 youth in Indonesia for joining Youth Adventure and Youth Leaders Forum. This event held by Gerakan Mari Berbagi. 54 other youth and I got this chance to sharing next ideas for Indonesia better.
I just want to let you know that actually I was not really sure at the first time for applying this event. Because I just want to focus on my study in college. Yet, it's because of silaturahim. Yes, last month before I going to applied this forum, one of my big sister in Indonesian University told and ask me to apply this event. She motivate me and help me to raising my confident up. And yes, after many passed many phases of the test I DID :) Alhamdulillah.
For me this is a challenge for me, manage all my activities onward without ignoring study as my main duty as college student.
Still a dreams for me that someday I could represent Indonesia for joining International Forum. As I'm the believer of miracle and hard working, I will it as well :)
Thank you and see ya 

No comments:

Post a Comment