Monday 1 June 2015

From Thousand Islands for Thousand Miles Journey Towards

Photo by Arnaldi Nasrum

The morning are enchanting universe
It journey has exchanged us of fate and love
Being with you all are miracle that I holding on
Wake up and the wind are welcoming you and me

Photo by Arnaldi Nasrum

Thousand Island... yess, it was my first time visiting this beautiful place. Thousand Island that located in Jakarta has it own richness include culture, nature, food, and kind people. 
I though at the first time I wouldn't be able to rich this place, but I'm lucky being a part of Sahabat Pulau. We did Youth Volunteer Camp and launch House of Hope there. Yuppie, volunteering while traveling. :)
Took about three hours by ship from the Muara Angke to Island. Although we only spent two days there, we enjoy our little trip there. The kids are very smart and attractive. Look deeply into their eyes are full of happiness and gimme much positive spirit. They are such very energetic and creative kids. 
In this island was creating new experience for me, yeah it's was my first time having snorkeling with other volunteers there. Yet, I lil bit afraid due to I'm not expert in swimming.. I'm tying then using safety tools for swimming. 
and I'm very grateful have the chance seeing the scenery under the water. 

Thank God, Your secret for my life are miracle for me... 

From Thousand Islands for thousand miles journey towards then
Realising and knowing that we live as human being, hand in hand in helping each others to make a changes. Being volunteer isn't make us to be a poor person, even creating us to be a rich person, rich of heart and soul for creating love and share it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment