Saturday 6 June 2015

Run

Can we sing with all the voices of the mountains ? Can we paint with all the colors of the wind ?

Love and faith drives her here

She entering the doors, two things are immediately noticeable. The place is rarely empty and seems to consist of maze of rooms.
She just uninvited girl. Leaving with innocent face then. Her heart is beating, her head is throbbing and her hands trembling.
The sound is just like "please voicing this unvoices word"
She look at the mirror "Who am I ? I'm nothing." Then the mirror said, "Be a solution not a problem, be a light not a judge. Run ! Run ! Run !"
That girl dealing to demonstrate
" We go through the journey together. Let's lend our hands, let's make impossible dreams possible !"
Sadly, everybody ignoring.
"My dear, what you need to do is prove it. Just go and make a miracle. You are the flower that blooms in adversity who most rare and beautiful of all. Use opportunity wisely." Mirror said.
"I may not be smart, but somewhere in my secret heart, I know love and faith will find a way." She said then she run.

No comments:

Post a Comment