Saturday 6 June 2015

This is Me and This is Real

Everyone has their own way to describe achievement itself. The journey I have taken have been colored by my prior experiences and by what my feeling were in those moments. Being different is nice. Looking back on my a year ago. Crossing the path and create a new path for my life. When my friends decide to reach their university, I decide my self to took gap year. It's mean I've done with my fever pitch , a risk-taker girl who brave daring her self to be different, challenging and being challenged.
In my life I have taken many journey without which I would not have experienced important sharing and trusting. Ignoring people who passed in my past. Act a lonely princess and too confident solving all of problem with my rough skin hand. Act as a mitchie in Camp Rock Movie and said  “This is me and this is real”. Too serious in taking step. Then I realize, too much isn’t good because those too much will hurt so much. Stubborn and always ask another people done the job as well as my imagination without any care with their capacity the people around me. Including capacity in perspective paradigm for the most.
Huge thanks for this gap year who already be my fever pitch in my life. And huge thanks also because already  slap and show me the love is true.
Everything happen for a reason , contextual why I took gap year. I did wrong, I always pretend my self to be okay in all of people. Besides everything will be easier if we together and bonding by love and trust in sharing. Sharing and sharing what happen us is important. What's done isn't done only then let it go. It's a sustainable life story included people in the past for now and future.
That's night I calling my close friend. I started to share what happen to me and the reason why I took gap year. I said “ I'm the only one son who grew up with  the great love by her beloved parents. I don't come from the rich family. My mother  work as a loborer in small factory, while her father was an ex-convict and now unemployment. Now,her parents is in a divorce. Because of that reason I decided to postponed her college, spend a full attention for my family”
At the first I taught that will no one care about me, because this is my problem I should solve by my own. But, they all such great friends who always ready stay behind me to push me moving forward and encourage me when I falling down with love.
This is what life has taught me so far. Keep sharing and connecting to all of the people in my life, they worth for my life.
I'm not lonely princess anymore. I do believe although my life will not going to be easier but my life will going to be worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment