Thursday 11 December 2014

The Story is just Begin ~ Ambassador Indonesian Youth Conference 2014


 “You can’t have a rainbow without a little rain" - Dolly Parton

That little girl still keep walking on. Even tough some matter make she afraid on but it’s never stopping her legs to keep moving forward, inspire others, and striving to help  others to soar as high. 

“I respect my self, I always do my best in every second for my life and for other’s life”, she said

Being the ambassador of Indonesian Youth Conference is one of the step that she has been trough. Dreams is something that we can make it in reality.
At that time, the end of July, she just got an email that she has been chosen as the ambassador of Indonesian Youth Conference 2014 to represent DKI Jakarta. The selection process are thought enough even the number of candidate for the ambassador from DKI Jakarta were on the top comparing with others city in Indonesia. Something bless for her could going to IYC to represent DKI Jakarta.
She call this as achievement. Why ? Because for her being the ambassador of IYC isn’t only changes her life but also people’s life. After the announcement, she upload the screenshot of the announcement to the social media and such a pleasure for her with the tears hen many people give positive respond.

Check this story out…

4-8 November 2014
Yeah, now is our turn to sing out our mind and sing without doubt.
The IYC are now coming. Actually before I went to Jakarta for IYC’s program, I have some problem that really make me so confused to choose which one that I need to take. I have an event in my campus that hard to be leave and also my friend doesn’t let me go for IYC. And also the alumnae's event for joining induction, the event that coming once in year.  But, I always keep praying and listen to my heart. I dare  my self to being risk taker. Yes, finally I went to Jakarta for IYC program.
Met new people with their high spirit to speak out their idea to contribute the best for Indonesia such a miracle for me. I knew God always give the best chance in  the best time as my best luck to be here. 68 the best youth in Indonesia are gathered become one. The IYC forum it self held in Griya Pejaten, South Jakarta.
Many activities that already prepared by the committee and we have so fun there. Including worth session that open our mind our how to make our idea of our project become reality someday. The session that I love the most is about fundraising session. Because fundraising in my opinion is the biggest obstacle and the biggest support to running the project.
From now on, IYC has a big contribution for me to be more aware, willingness and taking care with social issues around. And youth are the weapon to make everything better. Thank you for Indonesian Youth Conference.
Here, I also big thanks to kak Hendri who always being nice mirror for me and motivate me to keep moving forward till unpredictable time. Thank you kak Hen, for being best friend, big brother and everything.
For the next I hope I could make a synergizing the project that I lead named One Youth one Child and Culturepreneur, realizing that the Indonesian Culture are now becoming stranger for young people. From collaboration between One Youth One Child and Culturepreneur we want to heading some training for youth and kids around Indonesia especially Jakarta with introducing Indonesian culture, entrepreneurship training and we invite some expertise, and also we will use education as a bottom line which is we want to share the moral values from product that will make including the history and philosophy, character building from the process from we training till the sustainable action also English time during the project. 

“A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination” –Nelson Mandela-





That’s some story of Anisa during the IYC program. 

Her contribution for Indonesia will never end. She loves everything about culture as her dreams to be a dancer that can go to International level. She still keep striving on to make it come true. Isn’t something lie when challenges are coming trying to knock her down, but challenges for her are something to pursue her dreams cause when challenges comes mean dreams almost turn in to reality. As she ever being the best student of Youth Entrepreneurship Program in Senior High School, she wants be creative social business woman someday. Heart is the key, heart that guiding her to running and working the best. Passion and faith are driving her life. From Magetan moved to Malang then moved to Jakarta and now she studying in Bandung, she always tried to give positive impact and motivate other and make a changes even little changes but in a great way.

No comments:

Post a Comment