Friday 12 December 2014

The True Leadership Treasure by Victor Antonio G

The True Leadership Treasure


I went on search to be a leader,

Searching high and low above the meer,

I spoke with authority that I remember,
All would follow, all but one member,

"Why should I trust you ?' the one did ask,
"What have you done to achieve the task?'

I though long and hard of what I did wrong,

then I rolled up my sleeves and worked right along,

Shoulder to shoulder we got things done,
We worked side by side, all were one,

A mate of mine stumbled, I stooped to assist,
My hand he did grab, a smile did persistm

One was lost, didn't know what to dom
I showed him how, the ropes, something new

I praised them one and all for their work, All were unique, but I encourage each quirk,

When the task was done, one did shout
"You're a great leader!" they all turned about,

Without you there to support our plight,
Lost would we be with no end in sight",

I learned that day that I lead bestm
When I get off my butt and help the rest,

To lead by example is the true treasure,
The secret of leadership, in one simple measure.

Victor Antonio G

No comments:

Post a Comment